Knowledge Management -
"If only you knew what you know"
Program and Service Contents:
- Review of the enormous, mostly underutilized, potential of knowledge that is inherent in every organization and individual in it.
- Discussion of processes and techniques to identify and exploit the key elements from such existing knowledge and expertise for application in the process of continuous improvement.
- Optimize information technology and system utilization for collection, processing, and value extraction
- Integrated information and communication with vendors, customers, shareholders, employees, neighbors, and government
- Vendor and customer competency, knowledge-base, and synergy utilization